Tuesday 19 June 2007

From Machine Translation to Stanley Unwin via China ...

I wanted to see what my language would look like if I translated it in a program from English to Japanese, then back again ... below is the result, using this very same sentence!

(I also tried Traditional Chinese, which when read sounds disturbingly similar to Stanley Unwin).

[Japanese]
I to see tried, when it translated that of the program from Japanese from English, had decided in those where my language is visible, for the second time very next back section ... The result using this, is the same sentence!

[Traditional Chinese]
I decided attempts and will look any my language will look resembles, if I have translated it at a program from English to Traditional Chinese, then behind again ... Following result, uses this extremely similar sentence!


No comments: