Thursday 7 June 2007

So Angry I Could Spit ...


What an epsisode I've been subject to this week.

At the start of May I asked for my work expenses to be paid into an account other than my current account, therefore my work expenses bypass my day-to-day home and life incomings and outgoings. Simple, right?

Wrong.

First of all - and I admit my mistae - I miskeyed the expense account bank sort code number, and only when I spotted no expenses being paid was I told that I'd miskeyed it by payroll. So I correct the number, and all is fine now, right?

Wrong again.

Somebody decided that by "expenses" I meant "salary AND expenses" and so I haven't been paid this month. I've had to do some pretty quick talking with my bank to shore me up whilst my mortgage payment goes out today.

I was promised a telegraphic transfer / CHAPS yesterday (before close of business) - but that still hasn't arrived. I guess I'll just have to wait!

Rant over.

As you were.

No comments: